A huge thank you to everyone who helped create a very special Christmas for two wholly deserving children!
A good friend of ours has two lovely children, Sophia, 10 and Jacob, 7. Sadly, in a very short space of time, these siblings have had more than their fair share of family loss, including tragically loosing their beloved dad to cancer.
Christmas is of course supposed to be a time of happiness, but in December, their nan whom they were very close to, also passed away.
Having seen them grieving at their nan’s funeral, we were compelled to see if we could give them a day of fun, a day to remember.
Thanks to the generosity of our suppliers and clients, we were able to give these two a little bit of happiness.
Queue in our Transport Manager Nathan Terrell and our good men Wayne and Aaron who picked the kids up in two huge brand new bright yellow Mercedes Actross from their family home. Back to KEE HQ and our workshop team set up a new 980 Cat Loader and 20t Case Digger ready for the kids to learn how to operate. They both absolutely loved taking turns in operating the machines (almost as much as Clayton loved to show them how!) and they were speechless when we let them loose in our office, which we had filled with the kindly donated presents.
It was great to be able to spread some warm Christmas spirit on our last day at the office. What was note-worthy was the generosity from everyone was not prompted, but offered to make this a day to remember.
We appreciate all the efforts to help us to be WA’s best plant equipment and service provider for our valued KEE clientele and families.
Wishing all our clients and suppliers every success in 2019!
WITH THANKS TO:
- Tony Del Popolo – Ledge Finance
- Aaron and Jess Mulry – Anytime Tilt Trays
- Anthony Brown – Volvo CJD
- Paul Davies – McIntosh & Son
- Marc and Ben – Wirtgen Australia
- Kym Wearn – Torque Recruitment
- Antoine Saleh – High Density
- Jason Hogan/ Dion Hackett/ John Barker – Pirtek MALAGA
- Wes/Hylton/Mal – JCB/CEA
- Pete and Dave Newbury – Hoseforce
- Taryn and Korey Lee – TKL Holdings
- Marcus Webb – KEE – RSEA
- Daniel Cecchele – Position Partners
- Warren Bisset – Zenith Insurance
- Leigh Cometti – Complete Tyres
- Shanon Ferrier – Mader
- Duke Foley – Sunny Industrial Brushwear
- Steve Silvey/ Tim Whitehurst /Nigel Grant – Kenwick Auto Electrics
- Wayne Grieve and Aaron Stevenage