Integrated Management System Policy
KEE Group is committed to ensure that the products and services provided meet both requirements and expectations of its clients to deliver objectives to a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
KEE Group is operated and marketed as an equal to other Businesses within the same field through a structured Integrated Management System (IMS) complying with ISO standards 9001, 14001 and AS/NZS 4801.
Meeting customer-defined quality requirements is our hallmark and we therefore acknowledge that our customers, suppliers and subcontractors are vital links towards achieving that excellence. We also acknowledge that the competency of our personnel is of prime importance in the successful pursuit of our business activities.
KEE Group is fully committed to complying with our IMS which objectively monitors our activities for continuous improvement initiatives. KEE are also fully committed to meeting its obligations to comply with legal and other requirements
KEE Group commitments are:
- Maintain business and operational management system compliant to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & AS/NZS 4801.
- 100% Customer satisfaction.
- Measurable objectives and targets for continual improvement of operations within the
- Elimination of work-related injuries
- Environmental protection and pollution prevention. KEE are fully committed to continually monitor and verify the effectiveness of our IMS through organized internal and external audits and review this Integrated Management Policy Statement for continuing suitability through Management Review Meetings with a view to achieving our objectives and for continual improvement. KEE shall provide all resources necessary to achieve objectives which have been communicated to, understood by personnel and established at relevant functions and levels within our operations.